Wew, there is one more thing in my today’s list-to-be-done. Hmm, but I promised my self to write this tonight. It’s about a movie that I watched lately for practicing my listening skill: FROZEN. I like watching Disney’s movie so much, and I think it is one of the best Disney’s movie that I have ever watched. I won’t write a kind of synopsis or review of it, I will tell you about things that I got from this movie, important things that success to open up my eyes and make my principle about what I’ve believed until now stronger.
I’ve got inspired by one of its main character: Anna. She’s a very playful, cheerful, and optimistic person. She always smiles with her beautiful-wide-bright eyes. She’s the ‘sun’ of everywhere she is in. She spreads the heat that can melt even frozen heart in this world . Aaaaa I really like her… She also is really strong, feels afraid of nothing, straight forward, and many more.
From her and the story of frozen, I have learned a lot …
1. To give all your best for everything that you do
2. To spread the love everywhere you are, be kind to everyone around you
3. To think positively, do not assume about anything, and live for the moment: never over-think about something that even has not already happen
4. Not to be afraid, try it! face it!
5. That the definition of LOVE is not only about THAT KIND OF LOVE that everyone often refers to
6. The joy of being bond by brother/sisterhood, to have someone that is always beside you, to be loved by your true love, to have sisters/brothers, to have the warm of family that is always be everywhere for you, to have them always by your side (HWAAAAAA #kangenrumahkan)
7. That it is not true to cover up something you afraid of or your weakness from other people. Running, keeping a distance and staying away from it are not the solution. Your weakness is not something that you have to cover up, but it is something that you have to handle and make deal so it will become your strength too.
The last one…
In FROZEN, Because Elsa didn’t want to hurt Anna and want to protect Anna so much, Elsa was trying to keep away from Anna. Elsa never told Anna why, she just shut Anna off and stayed away. Elsa even didn’t have any contact with Anna. Elsa kept her secret alone while making Anna felt so much confused about what’s truly happening between both of them. Anna had to keep that ‘why’s for many years..
It’s not fair for both of them. At the end, it’s proven that the act of keeping a distance and running is not the solution. Elsa should face that fear and handle her feeling. It is something that Elsa should make Anna understand so that Anna will know the right things that she had to do.
And that one, is something that I always believe until now. That the feeling of fear is something that you have to face. Feeling, is something that you have to handle and make a deal with. Whatever the reason is, making other people feel confused and wrong is not right. Even if it is because you want to protect, there is the role of communication and understanding. Make other people understand you, and try to understand others, so it will done well. No hard feeling. Action-reaction. Moreover you feel close to someone, moreover you have to understand and to be understood. With one condition: do it in the right times, conditions, and situations, without breaking the rules of course.
Right right. Because we never know about what the future will be. We should not assume about anything. Feel it, handle it. With your own rules, your own faith, your own principles, and with HIS guidance and protection. Forget about whatever other people will say. It’s only about the own you two, you three, or all of us.
Face it. Let it go and flow. Just let’s do the best for the ending.
so, that’s all!
See you in the next post! 😀
“Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you, and forgive who has wronged you, and do not stop praying for the best for those you love.” (Ali Ibn Abi Talib RA)
you choose. i’ve done mine 🙂